Part-time Housekeeping Attendant (for Men’s Locker Room)
Saturdays and Sundays 8:00am to 4:00pm
The Boulevard Club in Toronto, Ontario is renowned for its truly exceptional year round sports, fitness and social programming. As an Employee of The Boulevard Club, you will enjoy our flexible hours, excellent meal plan, warm and welcoming Staff and Members and pleasant working environment.
The Boulevard Club is an inclusive work environment and as such, a workplace accommodation policy is in place. Accommodations are available, upon request, for the interview process and other selection stages for job applicants with accessibility needs. Please contact Human Resources at email@example.com to discuss further.
Reporting to the Housekeeping Supervisor, you will be responsible for cleaning areas of the club including washrooms and men’s locker rooms.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Willing to clean all areas of the club, although a designated area will eventually be assigned to you
- This could include but is not limited to the following: vacuuming, mopping, dusting, sweeping, emptying litter, setting up a room for an event, etc.
- Strong work ethic
- Some cleaning experience
- Ability to lift up to 20lbs on a regular basis
- Positive attitude and good communications and customer service skills
- Knowledge of safe working practices (i.e. WHMIS, Health & Safety training)
Interested applicants are invited to forward their resumes before December 14th 2016 to the attention of: firstname.lastname@example.org