The Boulevard Club (Lake Shore Blvd. West between Jameson & Parkside) is renowned for its truly exceptional year round sports, fitness and social programming. As an employee of The Boulevard Club, you will enjoy our flexible hours, excellent meal plan, warm and welcoming staff and members and pleasant working environment.
The Boulevard Club is an inclusive work environment and as such has a workplace accommodation policy in place. Accommodations are available, upon request, for the interview process and other selection stages for job applicants with accessibility needs.
Please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
The Aquatics Manager is responsible for safe operation of the indoor and outdoor pools and splash pad as well as providing quality Aquatics programming for all ages and levels of ability, from recreational to competitive.
- NLS Certified Lifeguard
- Standard First Aid with CPR C
- Red Cross Water Safety Instructor (or willing to obtain)
- LSS Swim and Lifesaving Instructor
- LSS Emergency First Aid Instructor
- First Aid Update Clinic
- Aquatic Supervisor Training (AST)
- Bronze Medallion / Bronze Cross Examiner
- 3 - 5 Years Deck Supervisor and/or Aquatics Programming and/or Aquatics Facilities Experience
- Degree or Diploma in Recreation Facility Management or Recreation Leisure Services
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- LSS Swim and Lifesaving Instructor Trainer
- National Lifeguard Instructor/Examiner
- Red Cross Water Safety Instructor Trainer
- Standard First Aid Instructor/Examiner
In addition to the qualifications stated above, the successful candidate will also possess the following skills and attributes:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to work effectively with Members and Staff
- Excellent administration, planning, organization and communication skills
- High energy levels, positive outlook and service oriented
- Demonstrated effective leadership and team building skills
This is a salaried, full-time, year-round position with a flexible schedule to meet the operational requirements of the Club commensurate with its role as a Department Head.
Interested individuals may apply in confidence by forwarding a resume with a cover letter attention of Human Resources Manager at email@example.com by May 17, 2017.