The Boulevard Club (Lake Shore Blvd. West between Jameson & Parkside) is renowned for its truly exceptional year round sports, fitness and social programming. As an employee of The Boulevard Club, you will enjoy our flexible hours, excellent meal plan, warm and welcoming staff and members and pleasant working environment.
The Boulevard Club is an inclusive work environment and, as such, a workplace accommodation policy is in place. Accommodations are available, upon request, for the interview process and other selection stages for job applicants with accessibility needs. Please contact Human Resources to discuss further.
The Boulevard Club is seeking a full-time Payroll and HR Coordinator who will report to both the Controller and Human Resources Manager.
- Bi-weekly payroll processing
- T4 and T4A reconciliation, preparation, submission and distribution
- Process Payroll journal entries and reconcile all payroll accounts
- Liaise and correspond with benefits and company’s pension providers, CRA, Service Canada, WSIB, external auditors.
- Assisting Human Resources with job posting, scheduling of interviews, setting up training, and other similar tasks
- Ad-hoc projects assigned by the Controller and Human Resources Manager
- A minimum of 2 years experience in accounting and payroll processing is required, preferably in the hospitality/club industry; some human resources experience is preferred
- Some relevant educational and/or professional credentials, preferably the Payroll Compliance Practitioner certification
- Outstanding verbal & written communications skills, presentation and customer service skills.
- Analytical skills
- Highly organized and have a high degree of attention to detail
- Proficient degree of computer literacy with a good understanding of Jonas software or equivalent is preferred
Interested applicants are invited to forward their resumes before April 7th 2017 to the attention of: firstname.lastname@example.org